It's the question I ask Shawn everyday after he comes home from work. He's finally learned to come up with at least one thing to tell me about, even if he doesn't find it that interesting at all.
Although you may not find it that interesting, I felt like writing a quick personal post today, partly so I can dump all of this info in my head, and partly to fill you all in on what's been going on at our house.
1. What's been going on at our house? Nothing, actually. We've been out of town (Dallas, Amarillo, Borger, Ruidoso) quite a bit. We took a ski trip with some friends and have been either shooting or playing shows otherwise. I love getting out of town and my sister took me to Buffalo Exchange in Dallas last weekend. It was awesome.
2. We are officially pregnant. With puppies. Lola is due the first of April and she is doing great! This will be our last litter, so if you know of anyone who may be interested in a Scottie puppy (AKC Registered), please tell them to email me so I can add them to the list. Here is Mrs. Preggo today, enjoying one of her favorite snacks:
3. Shawn and his band A Road Less Traveled will be headed out on tour with Hawk Nelson and Group 1 Crew next month. It will be a fun tour and I'm hoping to catch up with him at some of his stops. They are still looking for dates, so if you or someone you know would be interested in bringing the tour to your city, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. I'm organized! After working on my office, I've tackled several other areas of my house and have discovered the value in a clean, organized space. And a label maker.
5. Yay for weddings! I'll be shooting my first one of "the season" this Saturday. It's going to be a good one, so get ready for that blog post.
6. Alice in Wonderland. I haven't seen it yet, but I'm going tonight, and I can't wait. I've been listening to the soundtrack for about a week.
7. Funerals. My sister and I traveled to Borger on Tuesday to attend a funeral for our uncles' mother. We didn't know her well, but after the service was over I was well aquainted with her legacy. She was a woman who loved the Lord and took care of so many when they were in need. I'm so glad we got to be there- not only to see our relatives, but to be reminded that our legacies consist of who we have loved and how we have loved them.
8. Work. I'm about to head out to a senior photoshoot, and the clouds can't decide if they want to stay or go. I could care less- I'm just excited to get to work! I know that times are tough, and with each photoshoot I am so honored to be chosen to capture my clients' lives. More than ever, I am realizing the importance of a life well-documented, which to me means images that are a true reflection of that person's beauty.
I have several more things brewing, but I can't tell you about them just yet! I've got just enough time to grab an americano...