That's right! I am needing to hire someone to help out with the crazy fun summer I have ahead! I'll be taking applications during the next week and setting up some quick meet-and-greet interviews. I do have several requirements, so if you are interested (or know someone who would be perfect for something like this), please read below:
INTERNSHIP SUMMER 2010
Internship begins May 24th-ish thru August 14th (possibly longer based on availability and growth)
This is a PAID position that will require about 10 hours a week (preferably two days a week in 5 hour time slots).
Schedule will be flexible, but I am needing someone who is available morning/early afternoon on weekdays.
• Interest in modern wedding and portrait photography- must have a similar artistic perspective
• Friendly, outgoing, self-starter
• Computer-saavy, quick learner (Working knowledge of Apple Computers and Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom would be a BIG plus)
• Female (sorry guys!)
• Has transportation and housing in the Lubbock area (will be reimbursed for mileage accrued during errands)
• OK with dogs (especially Scotties)
• Post-processing and preparation of client galleries
• Album design
• Prepping, ordering, packaging and delivering client orders
• Filing and organizing
• Errands- Post Office, Bank, Sonic!
• Location Scouting
• Assisting at shoots (not consistently)
What you'll learn:
• The pros and cons of working for yourself in a home-based business
• My post processing and workflow techniques
• How to book, prep, shoot, and deliver an artistic service/product to clients
• How to run a small business debt-free
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email me at [firstname.lastname@example.org] with "Internship" in the subject line. Please include your contact info, a brief description of who/where you are in life, your resume/website/portfolio if you have them, and a photo.