Every new season, I like to stock up on a few new items- and over the years, I’ve learned to select things that will easily mix and match, so I never get bored. This fall I’m definitely seeing a theme- and I can’t wait to share some of my great finds with you!
A great denim jacket. It’s been a staple in my wardrobe for a while, and it’s perfect for those days in West Texas when the weather has no idea what it’s doing (which is every day, August through November- haha!). If you haven’t found a good denim jacket yet, here’s a great one.
Leopard Jeans. I’ve been on the hunt for some leopard jeans for about a year now- and finally found some that are actually more like a legging- buttery soft and stretchy. These are super comfy and sure to be seen on days I am feeling more badass than usual :). I’ve always agreed that leopard is a neutral- so it’s easy to pair these with just about anything! I’ve also loved wearing these with longer tunic or oversized tops.
3. Oversized Sunnies. I love these designer dupes I snagged on Amazon and was surprised at the good quality.
4. Geometric Barrettes. The barrett trend is here and I love these simple gold barrettes. I’ve never claimed to be great at styling my hair, but I love the way these feel a bit sophisticated and are easy to use. They’re under $8 for a set of 5!
5. Snakeskin Booties. Another item I have been hunting for- and finally found a GREAT pair. These are super comfy and I love that they are neutral in color and can be worn with pretty much anything. Snakeskin is HUGE this season!
6. MOM JEANS. If you follow me on Insta, you know how obsessed I am with these pants. They are super comfy and I love the distressing. They’re also super affordable! I’ve also linked a darker version below if the light wash isn’t your jam.
7. Lightweight cardigan. I actually bought this cardigan last year and have been surprised at how much I’ve worn it. It’s a great fall color and longer so I’ve enjoyed layering with it.
8. Grey Leopard Tee. This is a super soft tee I picked up that I’ve worn a lot already. I went up 2 sizes for a baggier fit, and I love it! I’m linking a brown leopard tee I found below if you prefer that color too!
9. Moto Jacket. Another item I’ve been on the hunt for- and I found a great affordable one! When I tried it on, it just fit perfectly. The fitted look makes my jeans and tees a little less boring, too. This will be great for a football game or cool evening.
10. Tie dye tee. Tie dye is back in a big way- and this super soft tee is also super affordable at $9! I would size up one or two sizes, though, as it runs small.
11. Golden Goose Dupes. I have had stars in my eyes (literally, haha!) over Golden Goose sneakers for years, and now we are finally seeing some great dupe options at literally hundreds of dollars less than the real deal. These are very comfortable and the only dupes I’ve seen that have the distressing just like the actual Golden Goose sneakers. You’ll be seeing these everywhere- and the website I bought mine from have several different colors.
12. Madewell Overalls. I splurged on these last year and still LOVE them. They are super comfy and a fun addition to any wardrobe!
13. Camo tee. Also a print I consider a neutral, this tee has a fun collar detail and is a steal at $8.
There are a few more things I’ve found and loved but aren’t pictured above, so I’m linking them here! Just click on the photo to be taken to the item! Happy shopping and YAY for fall!